ECL have developed a unique and proven approach to coaching that will be tailored to your specific needs.
- The coaching sponsor (often the HR department) will give a confidential overview of requirements.
- The most suitable coach from our team is selected and introduced. In the rare event there is not ‘good chemistry’ between the coach and client an alternative will be presented.
- A 1 hour pre-coaching consultation between the coach and client will explain the process, agree the aims and plan the structure of future sessions.
- A pre-defined series of sessions, usually lasting 1 or 1.5 hours each. These are most commonly held fortnightly but can be more frequent as required.
- Additional telephone coaching and free email support is available throughout the process.
Our aim is to challenge and stimulate our clients so that they may achieve their goals and create change by finding solutions for themselves. This will result in a much deeper behavioural shift than any lessons taught in a school room process.
We will create change and highlight solutions in a realistic short timescale rather than create long term dependence.
The skills gained will last long after the sessions have finished
For a confidential discussion with ECL click here